Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jesus And Me But No Christians Are In My Band

Paris wrote this for his Write Stretch creative writing class. I love it and thought I would share.

Jesus And Me But No Christians Are In My Band


i'm not Christian, but I'm friends with Jesus because he's cool and Jesus isn't Christian (just his dad, sorta) and Jesus smokes pot (i seen him doin it) but i don't and he respects that and he's pretty good at video games (but i usually win) and he's a damn good drummer, like, he started with jazz so now he throws all kinda beats out, and he's pretty !@#$ing good at guitar so i almost got borned one time and down comes Jesus, and Jesus says 'wassup lil man' and i say to him 'not much' and he says 'listen up now, the world is here for you to do some stuff' and i say 'what kinda stuff' and he says 'some pretty darn cool stuff' and he teaches me to play blues guitar real good (cause Jesus is pretty chill and it was chill blues like Johnson, not like Trout) and i didn't even hafta sell my soul for a tuning (cause he's Jesus H. Christ) and i say 'cool' and so he leaves and then i got born and that was the day i became friends with big J but like i said Jesus isn't even religious which is pretty cool cause that kinda stuff's lame and now he's the drummer in my band

No comments: