Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ryan and Nikole in turquoise and red

Nothing better than a good ole fashioned family wedding. Throw in a little Branson Missouri, a BBQ or two, and some teeny tiny frogs and you have the makings of memories. There are some people in life you know will never reach their full potential of happiness until they find their true love to gush over. I am so deeply, truly happy for my cousin Ryan who has finally found his Nikole.

My Mom, My Aunt and her stylish friend Nancy all looking like mid-western belles:


Best man (imported from California) and Groom (imported from Maui):



Father of the Bride and Pastor du jour:


Um... just look at those eyes... need I say more?






The famous shot that made it to Facebook profile status:


The smile that won my cousin's heart:



No comments: