Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's complicated

At first, I didn't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I prefer the old fashioned way of communicating with friends. Email. (Or for those really old fashioned days, phone...and for the truly ancient traditional times, a good knock on the door and a chat on the porch.)

But now, Facebook is divulging good information, and I'm starting to like it.

Take this for example:



Sometime last night Paris's Facebook profile went from being "single" to "it's complicated with Melanie Ly" to "it's complicated."

Verified by a neighbour. Verified by Paris when I mentioned her name. Ah, that sweet summer smile.

And so life as we know it begins again.

Not so complicated after all.

1 comment:

Maggy and Me - said...

I just connected with a long lost buddy and am now quite thrilled with facebook. Also great to keep in touch with a host of friends 3000 miles away! I didn't get on board with facebook til now and I'm glad that I've done it!

Dawn