Well, we just got the first report cards of the year from the kids - both excellent. Paris got 97% in Business Ed, no surprise there. And the little guy (who is fast becoming not such a little guy anymore, even wearing his brothers jacket from last year) got a bunch of "fully meeting expectations" and "exceeding expectations."
But as a parent, it is the comments that I love best, and I take them to heart as a report card of how I have been doing as a parent:
- Interacts cooperatively with others - is friendly, kind, and helpful
- Follows safety rules and displays proper behaviour in class
- Stays on task when working independently
- Identifies foods that contribute to healthy living
- Describes the difference between individual needs and wants
As for Paris (not as many comments for the high schoolers, sad but understandable):
- Words hard and has a good attitude
- A pleasant and positive participant in class
- Excellent effort and achievement
- Homework has not always been completed (oops, maybe I need to start asking about homework again).